Paging File speed :-D

• Thread starter Dirk Diggler
  • Start date
There are many RAM disks out there that will write the contents to disk if you want. The one I used to use was called RamDisk(OS)
made by this tiny company that sold it for pennies. They sold it to Cenatek who now charge the earth for it, but there are many others.
Heeter, are you Admin ? It may help if you change all instances of "History" to point to the Z: drive, there are about 6 in user shell folders and about 6 in shell folders.

Dealer what if you surf beyond your current boundaries. A lot of people surf because there is a world of information waiting to be read. These pages are unnecessary afterwards and can clog up the folder. I use 56K (not for long :D ) and I always have a nice clean set of folders to start surfing, it doesn't take long to download a web page fresh.

I'm always surfig new sites as well

but I'll always have sites that I revisit

my temp file is huge compared to yours, and I think I couldn't do without it

I see your point...if you spend more time on sites that you've never visited, and don't plan to revisit, the temp file doesn't do much good.

personal preferance...cool

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back