Fixed Page load error.

Getting the same here to (Toronto Canada)
See attachment

Last edited:
I don't know what is going on guys, but from where I am standing it looks like ElectronicPunk, or someone using the same IP address/computer he uses along with the user-name and password for the site logged in and replaced index.php with what you are currently seeing. I am not sure why.

He is not currently online, and I don't want to move any files back into place or change anything if there was maybe a good reason to do this.

^^

If I got X, I got everyone I wanted :p

Ugh, when I posted that reply April fools was still 2 hours away. I hate April 1st. Hate it. That being said, Conficker should be updating itself globally, looking forward to the havoc that ensues.

Still counts.

In retrospect it was damn late - I should have put a short meta refresh in there and perhaps had a faux forum directory. But meh :p

I clearly deserve some reputation for the amazing feat.

The system is even more jiggered than it was before the comp.

I finally finished the sql tho, had to go back and edit 350 lines of sql. But I mean look at your rep? Its mad! And I can't retrospectively changed the rep you have recieved.

i should get some rep for suggesting something be done on April 1st ;) and my rep isnt that much higher than before, but i'll take it :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back