Page Layout

L

Lee

Links

Can you make it an otion for us to decide if we want the links on the left or the right.

Gawd it's annoying being on the right hand side.

We read from left to right so it's giving me a cause for a moan.

OK it gives me a headache worrying about where has it gone too.

Lee said:
Can you make it an otion for us to decide if we want the links on the left or the right.

Gawd it's annoying being on the right hand side.

We read from left to right so it's giving me a cause for a moan.

OK it gives me a headache worrying about where has it gone too.

Agrees. Bring the links back to the left!

It's probably because of the side ads. As you said, most people read from left to right and the first thing you'll notice are the ads. But it's getting too much now (though I got a very good ad blocker :p) and I can imagine it's frustrating for some people, including me.

I agree too. It is really annoying.

I think it will be a good idea if they were to be moved back to their original positions. :)

Oh hell...only just noticed it! Yeh!..put it back dammit! ;)

EP's an odd person. Still though, I agree, not quite sure why it was done.

The people have spoken and it has returned to the right.
More fiddling tho, I did have a few things to justify its moving and then moving back.

It was moved to the left so that
- Articles printed would not have their right hand side cut off.
- It was funny screwing with Henyman.

Went back to the right as
- I wanted to shrink the two boxes around the news into one box to make the news section a little wider while still complying with advertising agreements I inavertantly made with burstnet that their ad had to be at the top and above the 800x600 fold.

Be afraid tho, as I have a heinous plan which will come into affect later on tonight, unless I am distracted by breasts. or something.

I am on the edge of my seat with intrigue :)

Ehhhhm, you've put an advert above the site navigation? .... above the other stuff (drivers, articles, etc) I could understand, but the nav..?

SPeedY_B said:
Ehhhhm, you've put an advert above the site navigation? .... above the other stuff (drivers, articles, etc) I could understand, but the nav..?

I agree the ad is placed in a very annoying spot. :(

Is this site just becoming one big billboard? Not liking it but i understand money has to be made.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back