P2P Programs

A

alloy25

Wat is the best P2P program with the most amount of people using it ?????

Sorry if this is breaking any protocols but I need to know !!!!

Alloy25

Kazaa Lite

edonkey, overnet etc pale in comparison.

P2P .....downloading fake files is a great way to enjoy it ....lol

Originally posted by Burpster
P2P .....downloading fake files is a great way to enjoy it ....lol

thats where k-lite Dat view & AVI Preview come into there own.

Bittorrent, kazaalite, and Direct Connect are the 3 that I use

pubstro's own all .....nothing like a 30gigger to wet the appetite.

Soulseek for music. I can't find anything else with the music that I like (EBM and Industrial).
Kazaa lite for movies, apps.

Kazaa Lite and Imesh are the 2 biggest. IRC's are the most dangerous and most tedious to use. Newsgroups seem to be real popular outside the USA but I don't know anyone in the USA using them.

Now the 2 warnings.
1) It is now common practice for people to load trojans, worms and viruses into P2P network posts. I have 2 friends who had to reformat and reinstall their systems.

2) The RIAA and movie studios have hired companies and hackers to monitor P2P traffic for copyrighted material. If you have any on your computer and are sharing it they will find you and try to have your ISP shutoff your service. Most ISP's are resisting this pressure pending legal challenges to the DMCA. If you have a wimpy, gutless, ISP they will shut off your connection for sharing copyrighted material. They just nailed a friend of mine in the time between when the file finished downloading loading and when he got up the next morning. It took him 4 days to beg his way into getting his DSL connection turned back on.

Try before you buy is the only way to go with the junk software being sold by people like MS, Sierra, etc. Just be aware of the risks you are taking.

PS I use kazaa lite.

anything that dose'nt use the Gnutella network .. Kazaa Lite is what I mostly use - I also use IRC and FTP's

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back