P2KSeem not connected - where are my drivers??

Diva Mom

OSNN Newbie
I have installed everything and thought I was ready to edit the seem for my phone to access MPT; however, my computer will not let me point to the DRIVERPACK1.zip and there doesn't seem to be anything .exe or otherwise there for the computer to install. Found new hardware comes up, but I am unable to find the stinkin' drivers to install. What am I doing wrong??

When I click on the driverpack1.zip the following items are there: a folder named i386, cdma 1x, p2K, P2K, readme, and USBMOT2000.

I am V3c, s/w 03, and Verizon - pink, of course.

Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope!

technokid88 said:
run driver tools and try again and see if it lets ya
Did that, and it finds new hardware, but searches for the drivers, I choose the location, and then it will not let me point to the folder where the above mentioned items are located. Am I missing the drivers entirely??

here use these drivers, and point it to the new folder that is made after you unzip the file.
use the drivertools to uninstall the orginal drivers.

Attachments

• Motorola_Drivers_29.rar
    31.4 KB · Views: 879
technokid88 said:
here use these drivers, and point it to the new folder that is made after you unzip the file.
use the drivertools to uninstall the orginal drivers.

Can I buy you a drink??? Thank you soooo much. I now have the oldest of old school ringers on my phone; just what I wanted.

I am now a little more Diva thanks to you!

:cheeky:

My next attempt will be to find a shaggy Diva logo for the outside LCD. Any ideas?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back