Own E-mail Address

Z

ZAnwar

Does anyone know of place where I can get my own e-mail address. My dad is starting his own company and the company's name is Bucks Executive Cars.

I want to get an e-mail address like this : (mydadsname)@bucksexecutivecars.co.uk

somebody must know of a solution, PLEASE.

If this don't work out, my dad will think that the internet is useless !!!!!

You'll have to register the domain name (bucksexecutivecars.co.uk) to get an email address at it. The company you register it with will be able to provide you with an email address for you@bucksexecutivecars.co.uk

Hope this helps

Jason

Can't you just buy an e-mail address without buying a website (domain) !

In another.com, you have to choose theirs, you can't make your own.

DAMN, still having problems !

Look this thread over, don't give up!!!!

Thread

But, your still pretty much stuck like what Jason2k1 said, you have to register the domain.

Domain Name

Just go to oneandone.co.uk and register the domain name for 100 names @bucksexecutivecars.co.uk it only costs 2.80 a year sooo it isnt exactly expensive.

Originally posted by ZAnwar

I want to get an e-mail address like this : (mydadsname)@bucksexecutivecars.co.uk
bucksexecutivecars...
Be careful of the name. ;)

Re: Re: Own E-mail Address

Originally posted by xsivforce
bucksexecutivecars...
Be careful of the name. ;)

hahaha! cars promoting sex maybe??? :confused:

Thanks DragonHeart, I will definetely try that. But they better not go bankrupt !!!

Originally posted by ZAnwar
That is quite funny Xsivforce
Just so you know, I wasn't making fun. It just stood out when I saw it so I am sure others will see it as well. If you haven't already created it you might add a hyphen or something.
bucks-executivecars.co.uk Just a thought. :)

excellent Idea, I will have to see what my dad says.
Thanks Xsivforce !

Originally posted by xsivforce
Just so you know, I wasn't making fun. It just stood out when I saw it so I am sure others will see it as well. If you haven't already created it you might add a hyphen or something.
bucks-executivecars.co.uk Just a thought. :)

Naa its just you Xsivforce!! lol u really must think of more things than that 3 lettered word!!! lol :D (j/kng)

should also be careful becuase its possible that some email filters will pick that up and block it

DragonHeart, you were wrong. They are charging £9 business and £10 for Professional !

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back