• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Own E-mail Address

Z

ZAnwar

Does anyone know of place where I can get my own e-mail address. My dad is starting his own company and the company's name is Bucks Executive Cars.

I want to get an e-mail address like this : (mydadsname)@bucksexecutivecars.co.uk

Z

ZAnwar

somebody must know of a solution, PLEASE.

If this don't work out, my dad will think that the internet is useless !!!!!

J

Jason2k1

You'll have to register the domain name (bucksexecutivecars.co.uk) to get an email address at it. The company you register it with will be able to provide you with an email address for you@bucksexecutivecars.co.uk

Hope this helps

Jason

Z

ZAnwar

In another.com, you have to choose theirs, you can't make your own.

DAMN, still having problems !

Domain Name

Just go to oneandone.co.uk and register the domain name for 100 names @bucksexecutivecars.co.uk it only costs 2.80 a year sooo it isnt exactly expensive.

Originally posted by ZAnwar
That is quite funny Xsivforce
Just so you know, I wasn't making fun. It just stood out when I saw it so I am sure others will see it as well. If you haven't already created it you might add a hyphen or something.
bucks-executivecars.co.uk Just a thought. :)

S

stuy_b

Originally posted by xsivforce
Just so you know, I wasn't making fun. It just stood out when I saw it so I am sure others will see it as well. If you haven't already created it you might add a hyphen or something.
bucks-executivecars.co.uk Just a thought. :)
Naa its just you Xsivforce!! lol u really must think of more things than that 3 lettered word!!! lol :D (j/kng)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies