Overclocking

R

ronenph1

Is there anyway to overclock through BIOS or a software without open the PC case and start "wresting" with electronic parts etc?

That's cool then. Go to gonaads' suggested site and look there. For another extensive database of cpu overclocks, go to:
www.sysopt.com

Good luck. :D

P.S. And yes there is a way of overclocking through BIOS, just depends on your BIOS. You can usually change the multiplier to up the MHz (or GHz), amongst other things.

I usually put a larger piece of food in front of the gerbil and it runs faster = overclocking goodness - :D

So for Dual CPUs ya use twin Gerbils??? :p

I don't need to go into my case to overclock. SoftMenu III (Abit exclusive) allows me to pump-up the FSB with a few mouse clicks. I can also clear CMOS and switch between my regular bios and tweaked bios with the flip of a switch courtesy of VICS IOSS RD1 and RD2 Pro.:D

Oh, yes! CPU, RAM, and Video Card. Tweaking/Overclocking begins in the BIOS! Award BIOS are the best!

Only if you have a MoBo that came bundled with this Software. I also have an Abit MoBo with Softmenu III software.
Some MoBos have some sort of Software bundled with it that can bump the CPU or it can be done in the BIOS. Most everything is done in the BIOS.

Yer best bet is to go to the sites we suggested and do a search for yer MoBo and overclocking. From there you can see the different ways that it has been done with different CPU and Memory configurations.

does someone has an Intel Mobo and overclocked thru bios or a software?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back