• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Overclocking

R

ronenph1

Is there anyway to overclock through BIOS or a software without open the PC case and start "wresting" with electronic parts etc?

RagnaroK

Must be dreaming...
That's cool then. Go to gonaads' suggested site and look there. For another extensive database of cpu overclocks, go to:
www.sysopt.com

Good luck. :D

P.S. And yes there is a way of overclocking through BIOS, just depends on your BIOS. You can usually change the multiplier to up the MHz (or GHz), amongst other things.

B

boxman

I usually put a larger piece of food in front of the gerbil and it runs faster = overclocking goodness - :D

I don't need to go into my case to overclock. SoftMenu III (Abit exclusive) allows me to pump-up the FSB with a few mouse clicks. I can also clear CMOS and switch between my regular bios and tweaked bios with the flip of a switch courtesy of VICS IOSS RD1 and RD2 Pro.:D

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
Only if you have a MoBo that came bundled with this Software. I also have an Abit MoBo with Softmenu III software.
Some MoBos have some sort of Software bundled with it that can bump the CPU or it can be done in the BIOS. Most everything is done in the BIOS.

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
Yer best bet is to go to the sites we suggested and do a search for yer MoBo and overclocking. From there you can see the different ways that it has been done with different CPU and Memory configurations.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies