overclocking amd athlon 1.2 ghz

R

redrogue14

can someone please tell me how to overclock my cpu 1.2ghz athlon on my motherboard asus a7v133 whats the cpu vcore? and whats the cpu exteranl frequency setting (dsw switches) and whats the cpu core bus frequency multiple (dsfid switches)? what are all of those on my bios? does that have somethingto do with overclocking my cpu and whats the highest my cpu 1.2 can go to what settings should i put? please help! thanks

Stealth

Before trying to overclock, make sure your CPU cooling system is up to the challenge. If your using the stock fan/heatsync your probably going to run into problems overlocking.

ok im know im using a volcano II double ball bearing fan for my cpu. im fine just how do i overclock it people!?

Stealth

You need to connect the L1 bridges in your prosessor, you can do that with a normal pencil (the lead conducts elec.) or with silverglue.

they are! i need to learn how to overclock using my bios anyone have A7V133 Motherboard im trying to overclock my cpu amd athlon 1.2ghz to the highest possible!

Stealth

check does your bios have SoftMenu III thingy

anyways, there should be an option where you can change the multiplier, voltage, etc

awardbios setup utility i think? i have

stealth

i have that same board (sux a big fat one). In the bios under advances, you can change the multiplier...mine goes from 1000mhz to 1333mhz...stable

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back