Outpost Pro - free lifetime upgrades!

NetRyder

Tech Junkie
Wow, this is a really nice offer! :D

Special Offer!
Buy Outpost right now and get Lifetime Upgrades for Free!

With the upcoming Christmas and New Year holidays your friends at Agnitum would like to wish you and your family all the best. We are also eager to offer you something special in addition to good wishes, and that means a special "Christmas Gifts" offer.

Anyone who purchases Outpost Firewall Pro from December 20th through January 10th will get Lifetime Upgrades, free of charge. This would save annual spending of 19.95 for future upgrades of Outpost protection.

Single License
Regular Price: 39.95 USD
and get FREE lifetime upgades!

This limited time offer is effective until January 10, 2005
http://agnitum.com/christmas.html

If I had already bought it I would be pretty annoyed :p

Electronic Punk said:
If I had already bought it I would be pretty annoyed :p
Hehe, that's bound to happen. Guess they can't please everyone. :)

Is OPP good, say compared to Norton Firewall?

Dublex said:
Is OPP good, say compared to Norton Firewall?
I'd say so, but rather than taking anyone's word for it, you should install the evaluation version and see for yourself.
Of all the software firewalls, I personally prefer Outpost Pro and Kerio 4.x (although I just use Windows Firewall nowadays)

I've been a long time Sygate user but have recently been miffed by its performance. So I'm shopping around for a new firewall. I'll give Outpost a try. I want something simple but effective that has a user fiendly GUI with logical setting options and it uses very little CPU?

How does this compare with say McAfee Internet suite and Zone Alarm?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back