Outpost Help

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
I'm trying Outpost as my firewall and have noticed on several site I go to, where there is usually a small picture, it now says [AD-SIZE]. Anyone know what settings I need to change?

Does it on OSNN's front page as well :(

Attachments

• outpost.jpg
    outpost.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 67
  • osnn_frontpage.jpg
    osnn_frontpage.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 58
To change the settings for ad blocking:

Right-click on the system try icon, to get the context menu. then select options, uncheck "content blocking" if you want to, but you can select what ever areas of a web page you need blocked

if you still need help here is the link to the PDF help catalog "PAGE 52"
link

You need to either change the ad settings, or turn off ad filtering altogether

options->plug in setup ->click on Advertisment Blocking then stop if you want to stop it (duh) or clic settings to play around with those. It blocks ads based on either keywords in the filename or size of the picture. So you could either edit them or simply stop one or the other (at the top of each tap there is an enable box)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back