Outlook XP or Outlook Express !!!

Same Outlook... there's no difference, a bit prettier perhaps.

If you are talking about Microsoft Outlook (the one that comes with Office) & Outlook Express then I like OE. I find it much simpler to use & figure out.

Outlook XP is more extensive. It has an agenda, reminders, out of office options, etc.

Outlook Express is plain and simple. I am used to that one and I can't be bothered to switch no, or I'd choose Outlook XP.

I used to use eudora, I just switched to oe.

one thing that pisses me off, is there is no individual "recieve" button, I have to go into a menue, and scroll down to the "recieve only" button...does anyone know how I can get the "recieve" button all by itself?

Zoey... I can understand your smilies but the poster wasn't very clear in his description was he? :p

Of course I was, what better can you do than Outlook XP and Outlook Express ???

(maybe Outlook 2002 and Outlook Express)

its not outlook 2002, its either Outlook Express or Microsoft Outlook.

There are new version but thats what there called !!!!

Does it make any difference?

One of them are both the same... what difference does it make as long as your email is sent?

outlook express if you really have to use an outlook... the other one has more stuff but express is a little faster and you probably will like it more...

Originally posted by dealer
I used to use eudora, I just switched to oe.

one thing that pisses me off, is there is no individual "recieve" button, I have to go into a menue, and scroll down to the "recieve only" button...does anyone know how I can get the "recieve" button all by itself?

well, i think that you can click on the drop arrow on the "Send/Recieve" button and it divides up into "Send only" and "Recieve only." I think that this happens, my laptop doesn't have OE configured so i can't click on the button.

outlook xp ? outlook 2002 and outlook express

hello,

2 soft different

outlook 2002 for advise user
outlook express for novice and microsoft happy you use msn
and hotmail.

when you use outlook 2002 you have many setup and choice
to setup your FAI. ( ? )

regards

Got home and looked at my email dealer, and there is the option of "Sedning and Recieving," "Sending All," and "Recieving All." And it does expand out from under the "Send/Recv" button.

Go memory! yay.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back