outlook express

bluzeboy

Bluzeboy
I had at&t worldnet service for a while ,I no longer have that service, but when I open outlook express ,it still says outlook express provided by at&t worldnet service, I have uninstalled every trace of at&t I can find .is there any place else I can do?

Just found this...

Changing the title bar in Outlook Express

This one is similar to the above one referring to IE but it's in a different location in the registry. Navigate to:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Identities\{looooooong, long number}\Software\Microsoft\Outlook Express\5.0 (or whatever version you have)

.....in here, look for Window Title in the right pane and you will see "Outlook Express provided by <blah blah blah>"......that's where you change it.

and if you dont wanna mess with the registry yourself then have a look at the prog magictweak

SPeedY_B, but won't it be easier using TweakUI from microsofts site!

Originally posted by ZAnwar
SPeedY_B, but won't it be easier using TweakUI from microsofts site!

If it did it ... yes, Tweak UI doesnt change any OE Settings, editing the registry is hardly a daunting task. I simply searched google and that came up.... thats all.

speedy-this was the only thing there
Outlook Bar Settings & thats all there was

Try this key:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Outlook Express - Window Title

anyway a very good tool to check out! jv16 powertools.
can help u clear out remaining registry entries and stuff . love it. its not difficult at all as well

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back