Outlook Express dumped for Outlook

Mubbers

Shoot!
Political User
Outlook Express spontaneously changed to Outlook - WHY?

It gave me no choice and although no data appears to have been lost I'm a bit pissed off.

Can I expect more of this with XP Home?

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Moved to Applictaions

yrxt4: You only need to post your questions once. If it hasn't been addressed, instead of starting another one, just give it a little *bump* :)

Mubbers

Shoot!
Political User
Thank's for that tip old chap.

The connection had timed out and when I refreshed the screen the post was resent, so sorry.

P

PseudoKiller

right click the start button under the start menu tab click customize. Under the general tab you can select which proggie will handle email. No it does not happen spontaniously. You might have been prompted by 'Outlook is currently not you default program for email would you like it to be' and you may have slected 'yes'

Mubbers

Shoot!
Political User
Yep,

That's exactly what happended. But why now? I've been running XPH for over 6 months so the sudden desire to convert was prompted by what?!

P

PseudoKiller

I assume you have installed sp1... it came with new and improved mind reading powers v 1.2 from M$. They read your mind and then charge you credit card or empty your bank account.
:D

Hipster Doofus

Good grief Charlie Brown
Hahahahahaha Jewelzz is an 'old chap'. hahahahahahaha

I had to remove MS Outlook because it refused to yield. It even took over my keyboard shortcut to OE & would not give it back. :mad:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut