Outlook Express crashing: Weird issues

Punkrulz

Somewhat eXPerienced
Hey guys,

I'm having an issue here at work with my Outlook and Outlook express... they are differing issues, so I am going to leave this to Outlook Express. For some reason since last Thursday, everytime I attempt to open OE, here is what occurs.

1) Outlook Express opens with the subject bar: Outlook Express - Inbox - cxvxc
2) It proceeds to make both OE and IE set everything to "work offline".
3) The program will not let me perform anything within it. I have to ctrl+alt+delete, and end task for Outlook Express.
4) When I proceed to try and open it after that happens, I get the error:

msimn.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program.

An error log has been created.
There is nothing in my Event Viewer that I can pick up regarding this. What is causing this strange issue?

Punkrulz

Somewhat eXPerienced
I found somewhere on Google groups that W2K often gets bad Profiles. I logged in as administrator, deleted my current profile, and logged in again under it, and everything appears to be working fine. Thanks for your help Yank. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut