outlook custom install help!!

pctweak

OSNN Junior Addict
ok, i made a outlook custom install with office resource kit. I put the Exchange server info in it, along with some other settings. Installed it on 15 machines. I find out I need to re-do the custom install, so I add a pop3 account and some other settings to my new install, I do a un-insatll and reinstall outlook on those computers with my new custom install and it still keeps the old settings?? It does not add the pop3 account. I have deleted outlook from Local Machine and current user from registry. Still nothing.

My new custom install works fine on a computer without outlook on it.. it does both the pop3 account and Exchange server.

I do not want to format and re-install windows on my 15 machines...

I need help!!!!?

Try uninstalling it and then delete the folder for it, and if that doesnt work look for the registry files and delete them

zeke_mo said:
Try uninstalling it and then delete the folder for it, and if that doesnt work look for the registry files and delete them

did that, unless im missing some registry files when i delete...

Highlight the "my computer" icon in registry editor then do a search for outlook entries.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back