Outlook 2003 question

NetRyder

Tech Junkie
Electronic Punk said:
Apparently thunderbird will have one main mailbox, might hav eto give this application a quick look :)
Yes, Tbird has a separate set of folders (Inbox, Sent, Trash, Junk etc) for each mail account. Very convenient.

dreamliner77

The Analog Kid
maybe I'll give that a try soon, but i've just spent the better part of 3 hours with outlook, so i'm gonna give it hell for a bit.

NetRyder

Tech Junkie
Outlook 2003 and Thunderbird are two separate beasts. Outlook is a complete PIM with a built-in Calendar, Tasks list etc. Thunderbird is more comparable to Outlook Express, but with many, many more features and better security. Both Outlook and Tbird use Bayesian filtering to "intelligently" filter out spam, and having used both, I can say they both work REALLY well.

Khayman

I'm sorry Hal...
Political User
NetRyder said:
Yes, Tbird has a separate set of folders (Inbox, Sent, Trash, Junk etc) for each mail account. Very convenient.
Personaly i like Outlook's one in/sent box etc. I have about 8 email accounts and it would be annoying to have to keep changing inbox to read all the mail

P

PseudoKiller

I love Outlook ... I have been using it for years now. Every job I have had I needed to use it so I have gained some experience with it. When it's tied in with Exchange it becomes a whole new beast.
Migh have to create a whole sub topic that just deals with MS Office or at the very least Outlook :D hint hint

ming

OSNN Advanced
Should have a subsection for MS related products in the software topic.
That should make it a whole lot easier for members to find information that they may need.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy? :(
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nordov130