Outlook 2002

P

PseudoKiller

I am curious if there is a way to export a person email account settings for Outlook 2002 into a file so then it can be imported back into Outlook 2002. I am going to reformat and reinstall Win XP and the whole # ! and I have 6 different email account settings in there. It would be nice to just import the settings and be done with it... ??

Backing up the email is not the problem... I want to back up and be able to restore the email settings... ie Username, password, inbound and outbound mail servers etc.

For transfering the account settings (e.g. username/password/server info) you could try to use the Windows XP Util 'Files and Settings Transfer Wizard' which should be located at the 'accessories\system tools' Start Menu...

I've not actualy used this myself... But it should (if i believe the MS sell-talk) do what you want. :)

Gert-Jan

nope... I checked both suggestions and neither will let me export the email account settings.
I have 7 different emal account in Outlook 2002. I know Outlook Express will let me export and import the account settings. Its weird, I think there has to be a way. :(

YES YES YES... oh I mean kewl.. :D I think that one is gonna work Damnyank thanks

I was thinking there had to be a way - sure hope it works out for you!:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back