Outlook 2000 help

Dreamss

OSNN Addict
In Outlook Express there is a "TO RULE" when recieveing E-Mail. I would like to convert over to Outlook 2000 but am not able to find this rule in the mail rule. Here Is the problem. I have my own DOMAIN with a wildcard to it (anything@myemailadress.com). My email is forwarded to my isp's email. I am starting to recieve spam. With the TO RULE in express i can filter out that spam and not disturbing the few email addresses i do use. I can not find this rule in outlook 2000 and the bits i do find there only allow me to set it up useing only one of my email address. Is there anyone famlier to useing mail rules in outlook 2000? By the way the TO RULE im am talking about when I exported to outlook 2000 does not export, it says it does but the rule is not working.

its a lil different, in outlook, click on the organize button, its a yellow box on the tool bar... you select which folder you want it to go to.

Have you tried the Rules Wizard? It allows you to configure rules using allot of different options.

Select your inbox. The rules are contextual. They only work for the floder you create them in.

Open the Rules using the yellow blocked icon. There are canned rules here to try to make things easy, but they aren't very powerful.

Select rules wizzard, and work out a custom rule. Your description of the "To Rule" isn't specific enough for me to figure out exactly what your trying to do, but I am sure that there is something that can be worked out using the options that are available.

Good luck ! :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back