our new baby :D

Sazar

Rest In Peace
this is our new baby... going on 7 weeks this week :D

not pure...but a little darling... currently in tx... she'll be with me in a coupla weeks :)

just wanted to share...

btw... she's called Thalia and the little puppy is called Spooge (don't ask)... and yes... she is TINY :D Spooge is barely the size of a fist... :)

attachment.php

I love kittens

problem is they turn into cats

enjoy your new child sazar

I love kittens, one of our cats has just had 4 :D

They are nearly 3 weeks old and are even smaller than the kitten in the pic :D

Love em to bits already, I dont think we are keeping any of them though, as we already have 7 cats in the house :(

We have one of our kittens left over here. Lovingly still referred to as kitten #2.

I was gutted when kitten #1 went to a new home, the little boy, tho the lady was pretty damn fit. She phoned up that night to ask if it was normal for the kitten to hide under a chair and wail.. poor *******.

The mother and the older sister, do not like me at all, prob. the way I stamp and rush around the house... but kitten #2 absolutely loves me.

Mum has now been spade so once again eventually I will only have to deal with 2 cats in heat.

What a damn nitemare that was. Tho the fruits of this do add up nicely.

Re: Re: our new baby :D

Originally posted by Jewelzz
The kitten tries to hump spooge, eh? :p

:D

she tried to rip him apart the other day...

and he's a little valentines prezzie for my gf... that little sod cost a pretty penny but is so cute and soft and cuddly (she loves him/it) :)

anyways... Thalia is a PITA and has been trying to murder Spooge for a few days now...

My cat just had two kittens two days ago, one gray and one black. I haven't seen them yet, but i heard them crying on the phone. Can't wait to see them.

cute kid...

are the kittens easier to poopytrain than the pups?

Originally posted by gleek
cute kid...

are the kittens easier to poopytrain than the pups?

yes... though puppies are easy enough to train if it is instilled in them when they are just a few weeks old about where to potty and where not to... having clear boundaries is important...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back