Ouch -- anyone see this?

I saw that on SC yesterday evening, Cameron has a broken nose, concussion, and multiple fractures in his cheekbones. EEK!

That's nothing. Back in my playing days I got hit in the face with a line drive breaking two bones around my eye and giving me a first degree concussion. I was hospitalized for two days.

madmatt said:
That's nothing. Back in my playing days I got hit in the face with a line drive breaking two bones around my eye and giving me a first degree concussion. I was hospitalized for two days.

That also sucks. Got it on video?

muzikool said:
That also sucks. Got it on video?

I wish I did.

(to prove that I wasn't dancing around the field naked afterwards.. that's what my teammates tell me to this day).

in baseball it is inevitable. Got my nose broken when I was pitching one game. Little dinker off the bat in between the pitcher's mound and the 1st baseman. I caught the ball then got hammered by the first baseman. I held on to the ball but was knocked out on the ground with the ball in my glove. the next day I found out that all the fans in the stands heard my nose break!!!

I bet the audio of the cameron injury is wicked. I hope he heals up and gets back on the field. He's an exciting guy to watch.

Saw that on SC also. Damn, That looked painful as hell.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back