OSX Jaguar Icon theme

S

syphon00

anyone know where I can dl a really good one
for Icon Packager?

thanks

no, he means he needs a theme which has the Mac OS X icons that come with the OS. I do have them, but as .ICOs and not as a theme..

o_87 said:
no, he means he needs a theme which has the Mac OS X icons that come with the OS. I do have them, but as .ICOs and not as a theme..

Hook it up, brotha!

You'll be lucky if Omar still has the icon files, considering the post was made in September 2002 :D

Man another really old post reincarnated. What is this world coming to? ;-)

LOL...
rofl.gif

Holy thread resurrection, batman.

Good that same of the ancient posts are bought back on display, as it 1) stops us repeating ourselves, 2) reminds us of problems we solved or created, saves searching our brains, books or googling and 3) it's emotional, like riding in a time machine!

I was feeling inspired and wanted to configure my desktop, but (I can't think with that kid seemingly staring at me {Lee's avatar} )... anyways, I used the search and came across a few threads without noticing the date posted.

Never hurts to try.

0_87, the links embedded in that thread is dead.

_ronin said:
I was feeling inspired and wanted to configure my desktop, but (I can't think with that kid seemingly staring at me {Lee's avatar} )... anyways, I used the search and came across a few threads without noticing the date posted.

Never hurts to try.

0_87, the links embedded in that thread is dead.
He gone back to his trailor :)

muzikool said:
Here's are some icon packages you might want to check out.
http://www.wincustomize.com/skins.asp?searchtext=Panther&sort=updatedate&order=Descending&library=2
http://www.wincustomize.com/skins.asp?library=2&SkinID=1005

o_87's link works fine for me. It's a pretty new thread I created a week or so ago. Try it again...
http://forum.osnn.net/showthread.php?t=39107

Nope, still down. It must be routing to certain parts of the world, or something.

That guy above me in the thread also said it's down. My offer to mirror it still stands.

Hmm... it's not a file that is being linked to, it's a thread in these forums. Go to Windows Themes & Graphics in this forum and then look for the post titled "looking more like OS X than ever before" That is what we are linking to, and it's right on the first page of this section. If you're posting on these forums, then I don't see any reason why you couldn't look at that thread.

muzikool said:
Hmm... it's not a file that is being linked to, it's a thread in these forums. Go to Windows Themes & Graphics in this forum and then look for the post titled "looking more like OS X than ever before" That is what we are linking to, and it's right on the first page of this section. If you're posting on these forums, then I don't see any reason why you couldn't look at that thread.

I'm sorry for not being clear, it's the subsequent links that follow in that thread that are not working.

OK, I gotcha. Let me see if I can find alternate mirrors for those files. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back