OSNN Valentines Day Logo

~bk

I
Political Access
Couple of logos I made for Valentines Day. If we do use them, I guess we should change the forum color to red for a day, maybe?
dead.gif

Preview 1:

Logo 1:
valentlogo14wj.png

Preview 2:

Logo 2:
valentlogo23nk.png

I really like the heart

looks good on the website

the heart is awesome...what program?

Tuffgong4 said:
the heart is awesome...what program?
I didn't make the heart, it was actually an icon I foundsomewhere.Converted it into PNG and made some changes to it usingPhotoshop CS. :)

The heart is from the Longhorn Pinstripe icon set.
Logo looks awesome ~bk. :D

Yeah logo #2 (heart) looks great. Keep up the good work ~bk!

dont load for me here at school, ill try at home

look really good, but valentines isnt a real holiday :p

Oh hell no, valentines day is no worthy of a new logo, otherwise we might as well do every ûûûûy greetings card day thing.

Also changing the forum to red is not simple, it would involve chaning all the graphics, essentially a new theme

Alright.. cool. Thanks for the comments guys. ;)

how'd you get that lighter shine on the top of the heart though, it looks more complex than the shine I have on my sig

Definatly great logos, but as I never get or send any valentine cards, not gonna happen :p

What is the next holiday we are gonna do ?
Could remove the valentines references, I like the "I LOVE OSNN" theme haha

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back