OSNN time?

ming

OSNN Advanced
I wonder how many replies/views this thread will accumulate. :p

Admin, what's up with the clock in this forum? All my clocks at home are saying 22.40, but OSNN says 21.40 (GMT+1).

yes... i've tried all 3 settings.. auto, always on, always off.
Always off puts the time back 1 hr. Like now it's 10pm say, the clock with DST on would say 9pm. and DST off would say 8pm.

He's right. The clock seems to be an hour slow, regardless of settings.

Is this prob only occuring for those using GMT time?

i told punk about it yesterday, biut he had bigger problems ;) :p

PHP 4.3.6 RC2 out
In the spirit of release early, release often here is the first and hopefully the final release candidate of PHP 4.3.6. This release addresses 2 major bugs introduced in the 4.3.5 release. One of these bugs caused problems when loading dynamic extensions on Windows and thread-safe (ZTS) builds and the other involves incorrect handling of daylight savings time. A few other minor bugs were fixed as well.

Might have something to do with it, but I am not sure that this is something that 4.35 broke... either way I will still take a look tonight ;p

4.3.5 indeed broke it.

We will have to wait for 4.3.6 to become mainstream before we upgrade. For now youll just have to handle time that is an hour off :p

Cool, as long as the problem's been pin-pointed :)

coo, just spent 15 minutes messing with settings to get the right time. Now I know why my server is off, my website, and the 14 other forums I go to as well. Great, now I'm gonna have to fix them later.

Oh yea, and add the FAVICON back ;)

Lee: Time will be fixed once we are assured the next release of PHP is stable
j79zlr: Yeah, we need a new one

I have a feeling that this problem will be resolved just in time for us Brits to move back into GMT in October. hehe ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back