OSNN Project Dolphin Team

WHoooa I just checked the stats on this thing and it is weird - I have more keys than DamnYank, but my contribution is lower (must have joined team late I guess and being doing some kind of default pulsing) Anyway type type tap tap make this a long post to bump up my next contribution - also to work towards my 2K post.....

hehe - have some rep++age from me Yank for reminding me I was doing this and should not always be mousing everywhere - just think if we all used keyboard shortcuts what would that do? Give us RSI! That's what!

anyway - where si the team these days? We were always sliding I thought and this thread gets a lot less attention that folding - mainly because this is just plain silly and does nothing for reasearch or anything - the only thing it tells me is if I am spending too much time at the keyboard!

I hate to think how much time Nick spends - but maybe his work needs more "wordage"?

off to give that rep now before I forget...

Steevo said:
If I put it on all the PC's at work .............

careful there Steevo - if for any reason connectivity is lost Pulse pops up a little dialog box to OK.... no idea if that is a possible scenario or if it would matter of course. Could be interesting to see impact on team - also your management COULD be interested to see who types the most - then again smack of Big Brother!

On a separate note - you ever get any of your machines encounter folding error? I just had a couple of times where FAHCore78.exe has encountered an error and closed and my guess is if that happens to some of yours they will cease folding untiul rebooted Iassuming you run as service). I mention that also Steevo because again, that involves a pop up for the error reporting if that is turned on....

And yeah, I know you were PROBABLY joking about putting it on the work machines - also forget servers for this (not too many key presses there!)

OK - last post, fancied three in a row here though - just to say we are at #144 on page three of the site as at the time of this post.

If I put it here we will know if we rise and/or fall.... I am not going to put numbers in though as they will change along with others as time goes by.....

Give me a few days and i might hit half a mill on this pulse thing.. back to approx. 10k a day

How am I on first place?!

I haven't used that thing in forever :D

Nick M said:
How am I on first place?!

I haven't used that thing in forever :D

This user last sent a pulse to this server on 2004-11-15 00:07:36.

That's not too loong ago.. :rolleyes:
You must just type too much :)

Broke a million without realising :D.. anyone else still got this thing running in the background?

Yeah - seem to have three of four million on there! People will fall away if they reformat or get newer machines and do not continue to plug it in - have to say this is even more benign thank folding though and enables you to really bore people that p**s you off by telling them how many key strokes you have wasted on them, or something like thta (so it CAN have a practical use too!)

*shrug* I tried.

Really not that bothered seeing as active development seems to have ceased. That's why I moved over to whatpulse.

CRAZY BUMP OF DOOM!!!

.. Well, that's my energy done.

Just wanted to point out that WoW makes me type.. far too much.

now on 5,148,121 taps.

not good.. dunno why i still do this, i think it's my alarm bell to get back to real life :p

so i tried to make it so it would work on one of my other computers...now it wont contribute my other ones. it only counts my total keys not my contribution. help?

i think it is each time you join the team, it resets it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back