Fixed OSNN now exploit free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm using IE and the resolution is 1024x768 as I do not have a widescreen monitor.

I was doing some thinking last night and determined that if anything, this should want people to use Firefox, or chrome, more. I mean, if you were able to get into an exploited site with IE; that shows you how unprotected it is. It also makes you realize that MS has to get things on the ball if they want to even remotely try to make that thing they call a browser internet safe.

When I tested @ work I used Opera (latest n greatest).

Sadly it wasn't limited to IE, we found that after you first loaded a page it set a cookie that prevented it from showing again which made it a bugger to trace but after many complete clears we found the code and tracked where it came from.

I would definately recommend running a spyware scan on your PC, although mine was clear and whatever process was run ran and didn't seem to do anything... mainly due to the fact that whatever it was redirecting to was taken down swiftly at the other end.

Yes yes yes, use some form of Spyware, but some of these fake AV/Malware buggers will still load and circumvent your AV/Spyware from running. I had to clean a PC Laptop for a Niece of mine that got infected. It was one nasty one. AVG Pro wouldn't run, Malware Bytes wouldn't load, nor Hitman Pro. Funny that Spybot Search & Destroy was able to run and found it.

Did you resize the page for this?

The front page is now messed up for me on the right side.
Maybe because I do not have a widescreen monitor.

Nope, what browser are you using? Will look into seeing if it can be fixed.

Having same issue on my Laptop, but it's wide screen. Seems the front page will not auto re-size past a certain point. This is with Firefox 4 Beta and also with Opera 10.61, Google Chrome 6 Beta & IE 8. My Lappy is using Vista Ultimate.

Same thing @ work on machine using XP with all said Browsers except Firefox, Firefox is not installed.

Just noticed that the forums as a whole will not re-size smaller than a certain size either. So it could just be a rez thing and then just how wide you have your window at. But now as I type this post the forum page I'm on views fine but if I open a new tab or even new window to the front page then front page is too wide.

Enough blab, you folks figure it out. :D

EP, seems you removing the Tweeting crap has fixed the situation.

Yeah :p

Easy call when its both causing forum issues and me not seeing the point of it.

Testing something:

X:D:p:;P:X:p;dp;:Xdp;P::p:p:XP:;P:DP:_)_P:pP:_Pp-p)OP)P)P:)P:)PP)X:pD)P:XPP)X)P)PD

LoLXODlxoLxoOLLLOLOLXOLDOLOLXDXD:p:p:p:pX::DXp;XP:pP_PP_P:pX_P:D_Pd-)P

Testing something:

X:D:p:;P:X:p;dp;:Xdp;P::p:p:XP:;P:DP:_)_P:pP:_Pp-p)OP)P)P:)P:)PP)X:pD)P:XPP)X)P)PD

LoLXODlxoLxoOLLLOLOLXOLDOLOLXDXD:p:p:p:pX::DXp;XP:pP_PP_P:pX_P:D_Pd-)P

I'll see your bet and raise you:

dp;:Xdp;P::p:p:XP:;P:DP:_)_P:pP:_Pp-p)xoOLLLOLOLXOLDOLOL

Ummmm, what happened? Quote do a funny or???

I shoulda just left it alone. :s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back