Osnn.Net Fan Sign Thread

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political Access
Title expalins it all, pending snow over most of england tonight i expect pictures of snowmen holding osnn.net bits of paper :D

anyone posting pictures will be rewarded by rep points from me (currently 55 points :eek: ;) )

also just general signs around the world, such as by landmarks etc are wanted :D

I am gonna do something like that today. :)

Awww man! The snow is just about gone here and I won't have time to make a snow man tonight. :(

Henyman: we getting snow in our parts tonight?
Might move my car if that is the case :)

I wanna go make a sign but its 12:20pm and people might think i am a lil weird if a 16 year old is playing in the snow by himself :S

I'm sure that they already know you're weird. Go forth and create a man of snow!

lol...i just went out there and the snow isnt packable for making a women of snow :p. So i just put the site name in a few places around the house out side.

edit: here are some pics. They were just throwing together cause it was cold as hell out with pjs and a t-shirt. Maybe later i will do more. There øøøøty i know but o well.

Attachments

• logo 001.jpg
    logo 001.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 252
  • logo 002.jpg
    logo 002.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 233
  • logo 003.jpg
    logo 003.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 225
  • logo 006.jpg
    logo 006.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 243
Electronic Punk said:
Henyman: we getting snow in our parts tonight?
Might move my car if that is the case :)

"frosty with isolated snow showers" tonight i think

<edit>

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/ukweather/ :D

Cold and breezy with clear spells and snow showers. This evening and tonight: Occasional clear spells. Snow showers are expected, especially in the east. Breezy. Minimum temperature -1 deg C (30 deg F). Monday: Bright or sunny spells. Snow showers will spread west across the region. A cold day. Maximum temperature 5 deg C (41 deg F).

Outlook for Tuesday:
Bright or sunny intervals and snow showers. Cold and windy.

Steevo said:
Stockton-on-Tees

Odd name.
Tis the birthplace of John Walker who invented the friction match you know and Paul Daniels,Will Hay,Wendy Craig,Stephen Tompkinson,Jet from Gladiators,Ridley Scott the famous director.....I didn't know most of them till I looked on Google :laugh:

Henyman said:
Title expalins it all, pending snow over most of england tonight i expect pictures of snowmen holding osnn.net bits of paper :D

anyone posting pictures will be rewarded by rep points from me (currently 55 points :eek: ;) )

also just general signs around the world, such as by landmarks etc are wanted :D

There best be snow :disappointed: got so much work on atm that i need a day off..

Hell if it snows i'll try and write a big OSNN in my garden for you all! make it snow!!! :(

Good idea for a thread. Unfortunately, it's raining right now here in "Sunny Southern California" :p

Getting more snow as we speak (I type really :p) but timing is bad as family is up for death in the family. :( Maybe this weekend I can make something. :classic:

It was almost 80F here today... Jacksonville, FL :) and no rain... just sun.

Cool idea. We got lots of snow over here. :p Will post mine tomorrow. :D

We got a butt load of snow today. Roads were bad but me and my friend drove around in 4 wheel drive for 2 hours :p. I might make a sign tomorrow when i get up but prob not :p.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back