OSNN.net Anime Thread

I just bought Golgo 13 The Professional for $1.50 CDN today....I saw it on the shelf and I was like 'OMFG!'. I think I spotted Guyver in there too, heh, I'll double check next time I'm in.

2ani.gif

wolf's rain
scrapped princess
full metal alchemist
last exile
chrno crusade
the .hack series

all good series......

unlicensed fansubs can be found here.... www.animesuki.com

a great place to check out tons of currently airing anime.

a mate had some hack sign on dvd it seemes quite groovy cheers :)

I've been tempted to get the R1 DVD's, however the R2's (Vol1 and 2 at least) are being released on the 26th of this month, so I'm waiting it out.

A friend is lending me 8 Escaflowne(?) DVD's on Tuesday though.. hooray :D

The 8 escaflowne dvd are for the compleate series, if you have not seen it before your in for a treat real top quality stuff :)

Ninja scroll and if you can ever find it, Lone Wolf and Cub

Google images? type:gif anime.. or something like that :D

BEWARE 56k-ers!

Please do tell me if this is too much and I'll edit the post to suit. :D

1069522946284.gif

1071456564785.gif

1069537722091.gif

1069624105155.gif

1073522236050.gif

Forgot to add... Naruto rocks!!! :D

will have to check a few more of these out I cant get enough of the Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex at the moment its great :) Whats more in one of the special episodes there is an interview with the matrix creators who said that G.I.T.S was a heavy influence :)

hey well my bro downloaded asumanga daioh so i'm watching that now :) funny ass series :D

yeah outlaw star is on toonami at around 9-10pm ish its on contiuous repeat...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back