OSNN listed as M$ expertzone community site

Sazar

Rest In Peace
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/relatedsites.mspx

scroll down and on the left column you will see the 4 letters that have affected many of our user experiences on a computer :cool:

OSNN

we've been listed afaik for a while now... used to be xp-erience.org (how i first learnt about this place)... I know a few of us had suggested the site be listed through a submission form (I know i did lol) but i personally didn't know we had been put there till a day or two ago...

basically means more exposure and the capacity to help more people get the best out of their systems ;)

anyways... just a shameless pat on the back for the site and a little plug for y'all too :p

Yeah I got us up there a while ago..
http://forum.osnn.net/showthread.php?p=395769#post395769

However, yesterday we got this:

Congratulations! Your site has been selected as a candidate for promotion as a Featured Community on the Windows XP!

The Featured Communities Program is an extension of the 'Related Communities Program' and was designed to recognize and promote a select group of non-Microsoft community sites across Microsoft that have demonstrated expertise in building independent communities which support Microsoft products and technologies.

Featured Community sites are selected by Microsoft product groups using an internal set of criteria to determine 'reach and influence.' These sites range in size, audience demographic and creative style. They provide a wide range of content through rich articles, reviews, newsletters, discussion and user groups, references, code samples, and more.

In addition to receiving the benefits of the Related Communities Program, Featured Communities receive elevated exposure on the appropriate Microsoft community home page with a logo, link, and description. Finally, Featured Communities enjoy the benefits of building a deeper relationship with the Community Leads.

Which is nice.

Well I got my VLK SP2 slipstream this morning.
Still waiting for my beta tester special fold out case service pack disk tho.

i want one of m$'s super-computers... just for a few years :cool:

Missed the bit where it said we would get free stuff.

perris said:
/me wants windows 2003

great job ep
Come back to university. MSDNAA gives you everything free.
wink.gif

Good news, and I think everyone should feel some ownership in it! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back