#osnn IRC channel (irc.freenode.net)

Sazar

Rest In Peace
ripped from JJB's writ :cool:

The Official OSNN Chat Room (#osnn on irc.osnn.net) is a place where you can hang out, have some fun and, if needed, gain technical support from members of the OSNN community.

I am not sure if everyone is aware of our move from the Efnet servers but the more the merrier :)

Drop in, populate the channel and lurk round till the next conversation starts :)

Always a fun time... some dull moments but the more people we have... the better it is.

Post in this thread if you need instructions on how to get to the channel.

www.mirc.com has the client.

Rules and regulations are posted here

So come one... come all... lets make #osnn a little more lively than it is @ the moment.

We also have a Java based chat client. Just click on the link below, download jirc and connect with a screen name :D

http://www.osnn.net/modules.php?modname=custompage&name=chatroom

Sazar can you tell me how to find this great channel? :p j/k Come on everbody ...

tonite :eek:

why not join and just lurk :)

its kewl... we'll still loive you :D

Cause my daughters gonna kick me off the pc now :rolleyes:

Awwwwww I wub you too ;)

you can connect without the srv01 ie ntfs.org too.

we had bout 20 odd peeps on last night :)

was nice to see some people I have only known as posters here :D

come on you others... lets get a move on... get #ntfs thriving as before...

I was there but by the time most people arrived it was my bedtime :rolleyes:

yah.. I saw you there :)

we are there right now if you wish to drop by.. discussing pandah's and the sort :)

Hope you don't mean me,my nickname used to be Panda.

I'm going for me tea so I'll have to drop in later :D

*puts pics away*

xsiv gave them to me ;) :p

:)

but yah.. the more the merrier...

we are usually there most of the day.. the brits (enyo/heny/EP and co) usually overlap with the americans (jewelzz/o_87/xie/myself/PK and co) and we have a chat :)

more people == more conversation and remember folks we do offer some tech support online :)

come on... check who's there and ask your question... don't worry about it... just ask :)

if someone is present that can help you out..they will but give em a few mins coz we are generally lurking :D

don't forget to post your problem here too @ the same time though...

I have a ton of work from uni this weekend (with midterms coming up as well), so I'll just lurk in there. :)

netryder has yet to live upto his promise of lurking in the channel lol...

ya git :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back