OSNN IE 7 Search Plugin

NetRyder

Tech Junkie
So the OSNN Search Plugin for Firefox that I posted about two years ago became pretty popular amongst members here (and people seem to be discovering it even now!)

Now that Internet Explorer 7 also includes a search box in the browser chrome, I thought I'd post an OSNN search plugin for our IE users as well.

osnnie7_preview.png

Hope it's useful. :)

Install: IE 7 OSNN Search Plugin

this seems very suspicious, why did you do this, are you tracking our searches?

this seems very suspicious, why did you do this, are you tracking our searches?
He's stealing your identity!!!

of course not, they are useful tools for your browser which often make it easier to find things on these forums.

I'd probably say with about 90% certainty that NetRyder wanted to find out how to make these for IE7 and having done similar search extensions for Firefox in the past decided on doing the search extension for OSNN again.

I track your searches and send them to the government. :ninja:

hmm.. i'd give you some rep netryder, but apparently I must spread it around some.

haha i guess my humour was too subtle, i really was joking haha... i hope anyway :)

mine was possibly a bit too subtle but at the same time I wanted to put peoples minds at ease.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back