OSNN Icon

N

Not Bman

Wasen't sure where to ask this.....you know those cool rectangal icons, used for links to websites, the website logo....

what is ours? where can I find it

these kind of icons...

Last edited by a moderator:
man thats really ugly, I think we need a new one. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
This is kinda off topic, but I was thinking the whole site needs a redesign. I was screwing around with max the other day and decided to create a real sphere with caustics (like the OSNN logo). This is what I made, I think it looks more modern and cool looking :cool:

I might play with it more to get a more realistic glass effect if people like it... or I could just be wasting time at work because I dont want to work :lick:

Attachments

• OSNN.jpg
    OSNN.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 63

Attachments

• osnn_test.gif
    osnn_test.gif
    2.8 KB · Views: 65
  • osnn_test_buttonized.gif
    osnn_test_buttonized.gif
    3.1 KB · Views: 60
An old MS Windows flag wallpaper I turned on it's side.

Me thinks flat one looks better. Shows more detail.

An old MS Windows flag wallpaper I turned on it's side.

Me thinks flat one looks better. Shows more detail.

Oh, ok. Not sure about the tie-in between OSNN and Windows, though.

Well since Vista is the hot item right now it could be used as a backdrop. Plus we have since day one been geared toward Windows even though we catter to all OS configurations. And, and since now you can run Windows on a Mac___. :D

Plus, I just liked the pretty colours. :p We need something with colour, life. Something that will stand out without being too overpowering.

so true, that looks pretty good, but not our color don't you think?

We should make up some background pieces and see what the multitude thinks. Then if EP likes the text can be added after, once the correct font is decided on.

Or EP could tell us to go spit. :s

Aprox..nice work on that logo...looks sweet..:up:

Aprox..nice work on that logo...looks sweet..

Thanks! I know its kinda silly, but I was bored and I love this site so I figured I would try to modernize the look a bit. :)

I will probably tweak it a bit when I get a chance. Hey, maybe if we keep this up we can convince EP to let us redesign the site or something. Give it a unique look or something. :)

this has given me an idea for a new thread - off to make it now.... :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back