OSNN Headline Box

Yeah thats the problem I have, I know almost exactly how I want something to look and will try anything I can to make it look that way.

I love coming back to something later and adding changes I have learnt since to it :)

Nothing wrong with wanting things the way you want them!

It is fun to go back and make things more efficient.

Hey EP, that picture you put on the frontpage about being an Expert Zone, points to a bad link. Just an FYI...

Also, the text is kinda blurry on the Expert Zone pic :p

Nice improvements to the code!

works fine for me now too, and did this morning. Must have been a temporary thing, weird

how is the text blurry_
please let me know how it can be improved.
I actually had to improve the one ms gave us from an original png source and had to resubmit it to be authorised, ms really don´t like people editing their images but they said mine was ok...

I thought the text was blurry in the original preview you posted here, but the master image on the main page looks fine to me.

that was cos I grabbed it at work and don´t have stuff to work on images from there.

The text is not as clear as normal text on the rest of the page, but it's not hard to read. Kind of like the difference between ClearType and non-ClearType.

muzikool said:
The text is not as clear as normal text on the rest of the page, but it's not hard to read. Kind of like the difference between ClearType and non-ClearType.

hmm, now looking closer I agree. But I think, at least IMO, you have to look at it closely to see that....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back