OSNN Group Changes

indyjones

OSNN.net Adventurer
I have just logged into the forums after my holiday and released I have been demoted and lost my news poster status :( :eek: not that I can really blame them as it has been a while since I last posted some news :nervous: :eek:
Still I kinda miss the "important" feeling :(

ohhhh not there! :p hmmm I also seem to have lost reputation as I was on two dots before! damn I must have upset somebody!

reputation has not been lost, i seem to recall the barriers for the dots has been incresed, e.g 64 reppoints used to get 2 blobs, now only gets 1 till ya reach 100 :eek:

Ok, gonna come clean.

VIP is gonna evolve and become something that sounds less cack.
Users with 1000 posts or more will be part of this group.

Erm, thats it really. I wanna do some new gfx for em but haven't decided on a name yet

So you are not too far off.
More after whatever.

Yeah its not a problem :) I still have a very high view of this site which has only got better since I joined and hey after 1000 posts I can feel "special" again :)

is there a certain ranking system you wanna go with?

how bout using the beatles names :D

start off with ringo and go all the way up to paul or something?

:cool:

I want to be special too.

I want a hug. :)

Henyman said:
reputation has not been lost, i seem to recall the barriers for the dots has been incresed, e.g 64 reppoints used to get 2 blobs, now only gets 1 till ya reach 100 :eek:

I've got over a hundred.. where's my dot? :(

Electronic Punk said:
you mean all the way up to john :p

john falls into the "or whatever" category since I couldn't remember his name at the time...

if my posts came over from ntfs.org and xperience.org, i would definatly be a vip

I think you reall mean "all the way up to martin"...the true genious behind the beatles

negative would be yoko...the true demise of the team

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back