OSNN Frontpage ads.

ming

OSNN Advanced
I've noticed recently that there are ads that have replaced the o2 ones on the frontpage. However, I don't think they are suitable for this forum unless the admins want to promote gambling to under-18's. :p

which ones in particular?? you dont want a free degree? :p

heheeh ;p

I don't even see em, I don't know if anyone outside the uk does?

The ad in question would be the ones under the headline box not the skyscraper ad on the right hand side.

In the middle. Show ads for William Hill and Ladbrokes.

ming said:
I've noticed recently that there are ads that have replaced the o2 ones on the frontpage. However, I don't think they are suitable for this forum unless the admins want to promote gambling to under-18's. :p

What ads? I don't see any pop-ups, ads or nething.

ming said:
In the middle. Show ads for William Hill and Ladbrokes.
really? How about a screen shot or something? Maybe even get a trace of where they are being popped up/under from?

Here's a screenie.

Attachments

• OSnn ad.JPG
    OSnn ad.JPG
    170.4 KB · Views: 134
here's what i see:confused:

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    153.1 KB · Views: 105
Henyman said:
here's what i see:confused:
Yeah, I know. But the ads show up every once in a while. I think EP noticed this issue the other day when he had the o2 ad on there.

Henyman firefox may be blocking the adverts, are you using the adblock extension or usercontent.css blocking?

sboulema said:
Henyman firefox may be blocking the adverts, are you using the adblock extension or usercontent.css blocking?
No, I don't think it's got anything to do with ad blocker. The ads just show up whenever they want to, or so it seems.
I can't see the ads everytime I load the OSNN frontpage, but it does show up after a few refreshes.

Here, I see the ad again. :p

Attachments

• OSnn2.JPG
    OSnn2.JPG
    168.9 KB · Views: 104
Ohh.. Here's another one.

Attachments

• OSnn3.JPG
    OSnn3.JPG
    179.8 KB · Views: 99
:shrug: i just done 20+ refreshes........nothing :p

Is ming the only one getting ads, because I sure as hell don't see any.
laugh.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back