OSNN Frontpage ads.

lad_in_brum said:
.....have you thought of the paypal route so people can donate straight to you
yes - he has - must be loaded because he's not interested, seems to think it would "lower the tone" of the site or something :rolleyes:

This is the only gambling ad that I have seen. Those aren't country specific because I am in the US.

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 79
lot og people would use a paypay link......but i think [e]-punk id against them.

albybum said:
This is the only gambling ad that I have seen. Those aren't country specific because I am in the US.
Yes, that's exactly the ad that I'm talking about. EP moved it to the right side of the frontpage last night.
It's promoting gambling on this forum :p

I might do when I am at home, it's not something I am that comfortable with, but alot of you seem to be insisting! ;p

so long as it pays the bills i will click the bookies link as well as the others :p

Electronic Punk said:
I might do when I am at home, it's not something I am that comfortable with, but alot of you seem to be insisting! ;p

it's for your own good, think of the extra pints you can buy;)

EP, you must have like a bucket load of dosh in your pocket by now. :)
Buy us all a drink. :p

He still has to pay the monthly fee for the admin :p.

Paypal, personally i dont like em, but okay.

Do note that if you click the googley addies, Epunk gets paid more than others. I know this from experience.

I need to get paid, all this cheap stuff they have over in the usa.
Just oredered about #550 worth of new pc gear (i just git paid by my real job ;p) aas well as a load of stuff ove rhere... inc some new oakleys :s

Electronic Punk said:
I need to get paid, all this cheap stuff they have over in the usa.
Just oredered about #550 worth of new pc gear (i just git paid by my real job ;p) aas well as a load of stuff ove rhere... inc some new oakleys :s
what does #550 translate to in US $'s ? :p

-edit- also right clicking and open in new tab w/ mozilla works same as clicking ads right? been visiting them since they showed up :)

The hash key (Shift+3) is a pound sign on a UK keyboard, methinks punk's not used to the US layout :p
Opening a new tab will work, that's what I do most of the time too :)

EP, have you seen the topic in #osnn? Khayman mentioned something about the ads.

yeah read #osnn toipic :p also i open them in tabs :D

slightly OT idea to raise funds

Has anyone thought about whether EP might be interested in OSNN receiving discarded toner carts? I know they are worth money to recycle - it just needs a volunteer to do the physical stuff of packing/sorting/mailing to generate the income.... I have about four sitting around here already! :p

Mainframeguy said:
Has anyone thought about whether EP might be interested in OSNN receiving discarded toner carts? I know they are worth money to recycle - it just needs a volunteer to do the physical stuff of packing/sorting/mailing to generate the income.... I have about four sitting around here already! :p

surely you would have to mail them to him first? ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back