OSNN Frontpage ads.

ming

OSNN Advanced
I've noticed recently that there are ads that have replaced the o2 ones on the frontpage. However, I don't think they are suitable for this forum unless the admins want to promote gambling to under-18's. :p

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
The ad in question would be the ones under the headline box not the skyscraper ad on the right hand side.

L

Lee

ming said:
I've noticed recently that there are ads that have replaced the o2 ones on the frontpage. However, I don't think they are suitable for this forum unless the admins want to promote gambling to under-18's. :p

What ads? I don't see any pop-ups, ads or nething.

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
ming said:
In the middle. Show ads for William Hill and Ladbrokes.
really? How about a screen shot or something? Maybe even get a trace of where they are being popped up/under from?

ming

OSNN Advanced
Henyman said:
here's what i see:confused:
Yeah, I know. But the ads show up every once in a while. I think EP noticed this issue the other day when he had the o2 ad on there.

sboulema

OSNN Veteran Addict
Henyman firefox may be blocking the adverts, are you using the adblock extension or usercontent.css blocking?

ming

OSNN Advanced
sboulema said:
Henyman firefox may be blocking the adverts, are you using the adblock extension or usercontent.css blocking?
No, I don't think it's got anything to do with ad blocker. The ads just show up whenever they want to, or so it seems.
I can't see the ads everytime I load the OSNN frontpage, but it does show up after a few refreshes.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swipk8