OSNN Frappr Group

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
As the old thread was nuked:

1. What is Frappr?

Frappr is an online tool that lets you map out the zip code where you live, work, vacation, or anything else! You can then share your unique URL with friends and find out where the rest of them live and work in relation to everyone else.

2. What does Frappr stand for?
Frappr = Friend Mapper

3. What's a shoutout?
A shoutout is simply a message to share with the Frappr group. People can type a personal message or something like "Hi everyone!"

Grandmaster said:
I thought this would be a bit interesting to see what our map would look like. You can even add your own photo if you want

By the way, you guys don't have to worry about privacy as it only shows the city you live in...and I can make it so it isn't a public group if you guys wish.
:)

Link: http://www.frappr.com/osnn

Last edited:
We need more members, only 10 official pictures are uploaded :D

You want pictures? Seems to me that there are a lot of people here, just not a lot of pictures.

kcnychief said:
The community must grow ;)
Well I'm still on the map.:)

though it''l be a real cold day ........:eek: before I include a pic

It's about -30 below outside now, so get on it :mad:

kcnychief said:
It's about -30 below outside now, so get on it :mad:

Dang I didn't think it was so cold in ...... er yeah that bad place. Ok then it'll be a real hot day in that place before I post a pic:lick:

lol you may wanna turn the thermostat down then (just not down as far as you had it earlier). :laugh: :lick:

People who don't post pictures are too chicken to do so.

Joined. Looks like I'm hidden behind falconguard's marker. You'll have to zoom in to find me. :D

NetRyder said:
Joined. Looks like I'm hidden behind falconguard's marker. You'll have to zoom in to find me. :D
Man, you ain't kiddin. It's almost like "Brokeback Frappr" :p

Me there too.

There goes the neighborhood. :p

kcnychief said:
Man, you ain't kiddin. It's almost like "Brokeback Frappr" :p

Kinda like yer Avatar, all wrapped up in itself. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back