What host should we use?

• ESPN

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • FleaFlicker

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Thanks Fitz, I didnt see the score until I got home... wish I had been back to check this thread b4 then...
Thanks!
Mike A!

That and last I looked I am getting hammered because I left Petyon Hillis out of the line up... Well who wouldnt against the Ravens RIIGGHT???

Mike A!

That and last I looked I am getting hammered because I left Petyon Hillis out of the line up... Well who wouldnt against the Ravens RIIGGHT???

Mike A!

yeah sure... :rolleyes:

babycry.gif

*runs*

Not crying, just dont like the start I have with the team I have currently...

So stop your whining, and vote to approve or disapprove my trade...

:eek:

Mike A!

I want to know is why the trade between me and DA losers was rejected when he already accepted?

No one can tell me that the trade wasn't fair.
Johnson is still supposed to be a top 10 wideout even with a bad start...

Fitz????

Thanks

Mike A!

I never accepted your counter offer and declined the trade last night after spending a couple days considering it.

I never accepted your counter offer and declined the trade last night after spending a couple days considering it.

Say wha-what? :s

Ok THAT is wierd...

When I hovered my mouse pointer above the trade it would give me a green checkmark and say accepted...

Neve mind me then... fleaflicker is trying to mess with my mind... :cry:

Mike A!

yeah.. i'm hoping the eagles get grounded next week against the vikings - who, hopefully, have their Defense bounce back after the shellacking they took against my Bears!

It will be a close championship either way the way it looks right now...

Goodluck Fitzy!

Mike A!

I cant see the score and all the news outlets are saying Vick was contained all night, so I know Vick didnt score 40+ points congrats Fitz...

I will be back again next year...

Mike A!

Finally! :)

Was actually semi-afraid of Vick that night as there is always the chance of Vick throwing 300+ yards, 3 touchdowns with 100+ yards rushing with another 2 touchdowns..

LOOKY LOOKY at all the trades happenning since the lockout was lifted...

It is already making for a WICKED fantasy footbal season...

Whos in again?

IM IN... Next...

Mike A!

Don't know if I'm gonna have time to run it this year.. I'll try and touch base with Kcny and see if he's got any time..

They'll be no touching Fitz, you sick puppy.

I'm on the fence, but I could do it. If I/we do though, how about a switch to another host? I'm personally a supporter of doing an ESPN league.

I'd say my biggest concern is knowing how inactive this site is, if we would have any issues getting a league together. I could recruit a few outsiders if needed, just throwing it out there.

So, if there is interest - I can run it. I'll add a poll for ESPN, FleaFlicker or Other (Personally disgusted by Yahoo, but this is not a dictatorship :)

-edit- ok poll added to thread

And PS - As usual I'd like teams to be active who partcipate, so I may go make some official rules to help support this.

They'll be no touching Fitz, you sick puppy.

I'm on the fence, but I could do it. If I/we do though, how about a switch to another host? I'm personally a supporter of doing an ESPN league.

I'd say my biggest concern is knowing how inactive this site is, if we would have any issues getting a league together. I could recruit a few outsiders if needed, just throwing it out there.

So, if there is interest - I can run it. I'll add a poll for ESPN, FleaFlicker or Other (Personally disgusted by Yahoo, but this is not a dictatorship :)

-edit- ok poll added to thread

And PS - As usual I'd like teams to be active who partcipate, so I may go make some official rules to help support this.
KC, I'm still in it if you put out another league, no email address *email removed*, let me know, you have my vote on ESPN also, have two leagues there no, plus baseball.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back