What host should we use?

• ESPN

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • FleaFlicker

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
holy crap.. i pulled out the win? Didn't even check until today..

edit: why the heck is Owen Daniels listed as questionable on Fleaflicker?

I don't know but if you have more games to play why is it our league is locked?

I have a kicker who probably wont play, and would like to be competitive down to the bitter end...

Mike A!

hmmm.. not sure why they're locked.. mike - let me know who you want to drop/pick up and I'll see if I can force it through for you

hmmm.. not sure why they're locked.. mike - let me know who you want to drop/pick up and I'll see if I can force it through for you

its too late now... just something to remember for next year, that by default week 14 is when they lock the rosters...

No worries... at least I was competitive all year...

Cheers...

Mike A!

I'm just happy I came in 4th (I think) after my bitter collapse down the stretch :D

I would like to see next year that you can drop players recently added too! Great season everyone - are we considering fleaflicker for baseball?

I'm just happy I came in 4th (I think) after my bitter collapse down the stretch :D

I would like to see next year that you can drop players recently added too! Great season everyone - are we considering fleaflicker for baseball?
Im, always up to some good sport, count me in for baseball, good season on football, I can believe how it finished.

OK... so its time to start thinking FOOTBALL!!!

So do we have enough for the full season again, it would be nice to have everything agreed upon well in advance so we can set our keepers, reset the league and think about that ever so important DRAFT DAY!!!

Mike A!

been so wrapped up in hockey with my Hawks in the Cup Finals haven't been thinking much about football (or baseball for that matter)..

Give me a week or so to recover from the Hawks win and then I'll start thumping the football bandwagon again..

Now that hockey is over we can start on this.

I say we start a pool to see what player gets arrested or suspended this year.

So, finally getting around to getting this league kick started for the coming season..

First order of business

Who's in?

Posted on the fleaflicker forums but i'll do it here too. I'm in. Roster reset this year?

will depend on how many people we get.. but I'm leaning towards a full reset anyway but we'll have to figure it out..

In, again, for purely masochistic reasons. I like getting my butt kicked, over and over. Makes me feel like Mlakrid. :D sorry Mike, couldn't resist.

In, again, for purely masochistic reasons. I like getting my butt kicked, over and over. Makes me feel like Mlakrid. :D sorry Mike, couldn't resist.
Now wait just a gosh darn minute... :eek:

That was 2 seasons ago and the one before that...

SO.. :lick:

Oh yeah... Im in... just to put a whuppin on FG... :laugh:

Mike A!

For the record, unless we get new teams I dont see the need for a reset... the purpose of a keeper league is for people to set their keepers to make it interesting from year to year...

So, where do we stand on who all is back Fitzy??

Mike A!

For the record, unless we get new teams I dont see the need for a reset... the purpose of a keeper league is for people to set their keepers to make it interesting from year to year...

So, where do we stand on who all is back Fitzy??

Mike A!

Sorry for being an overall slacker guys :)

My take on the Keeper situation is that we didn't set it up right from the get go. As co-commish, I'll get together with Fitzy sometime over the next week or two and see if we can hash out some rules. IMO to take this seriously, we should re-draft and set keeper rules correctly. I posted a few more tidbits on the fleaflicker forum - will have more rules here when decided.

Sorry for being an overall slacker guys :)

My take on the Keeper situation is that we didn't set it up right from the get go. As co-commish, I'll get together with Fitzy sometime over the next week or two and see if we can hash out some rules. IMO to take this seriously, we should re-draft and set keeper rules correctly. I posted a few more tidbits on the fleaflicker forum - will have more rules here when decided.

Understandable, but anyone that may have had good "keepers" and not a great season would get hurt due to the face that in the draft you probably wouldn't get you "keeper" player(s) back.

But whatever you two decide is what it is. I'm still in any way ya slice it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back