What host should we use?

• ESPN

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • FleaFlicker

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So, looking at my day tomorrow, there is sadly, a 50-50 chance I may not make the draft..

In the event that I don't make the draft, I leave you in the good hands of our co-commish (KCNY). KC - can you clear temperal's rosters of his non-keepers before the draft if I don't show? If he hasn't had a chance to set keepers, can you make your best guess and set some keepers for him?

Good luck all!

So im unclear on how to set the 3 keepers. I put three players in my lineup and left the rest on the bench. Is this correct or do I need to cut all but 3 players?

if you go under team options, it should have an option to "set keepers" where you choose your keepers.

Otherwise, just post a message, and, hopefully, KC or I can manually set the keepers if you can't find the option

Got it done. Thanks! If one of you guys can wipe the rest of my roster before the draft I am set. Thanks again.

With this past weekend being my wifes baby shower, I totally forgot about the draft and got ScReWed....

It is highly doubtful I will be playing much this year gents... not much will make my team worthwhile...

EVERY player on my team is on week 4 bye...

My fault, I didnt set my keepers so I boned myself... dont mind me I'm just complaining...

Mike A!

Last edited:
Looks like fleaflicker updated...

Weeks for byes not all week 4 thank god...

Guess I will have to read up to see who is available to try and shore up my week points...

Mike A!

Just as long as you beat KC every time we don't mind. ;)

I get my crack at him next week though.. bring it KC :)

Can someone get a msg to Senior Commish aka Fitz (unless it has changed?)

I am in the desert in the middle east the only internet is at work (because my laptop is broken) so I can not set my players for this week...

I need to know who I have in and who I have on my roster.

That is if he doesnt mind...

PLEASE I dont want to lose all my games yet again...

SOMEONE have pity on my sorry band of fantasy players, and their owner stuck in the middle east...

Ok I think thats thick enough...

Or email me: mlakrid at yahoo :laugh:

Shocker I know...

EDIT: Well no emails or posts... hope I did ok... I know at least two people were game time decisions... can someone tell me if I won or lost at least?

Mike A!

Last edited:
Hey Mike,

sorry I was preoccupied most of the weekend as well and didn't get to checking osnn or my emails until today.

For what it's worth, I don't think I would have made any changes to the line up you had.. And in the future, KCNY can also make changes as he is now a co-commish.

Oh, and you squeeked out a win this week over gonaads.. by less than 2 points

I thought I did pretty well, and then Chris Johnson blew up for 50 + points all by himself. *shakes fist at lawman* Darn you! Darn you to heck!

I thought I did pretty well, and then Chris Johnson blew up for 50 + points all by himself. *shakes fist at lawman* Darn you! Darn you to heck!
Falconguard, why do you think he was one of my keepers. fitz, thx for answering mlakrid, I was wondering about that email.

WOOT... I WON!!

by two points eh?

I'll take it...

I have borrowed a laptop from a co-worker... I will update my roster when I get out of work today...

BWAHAHAHA!!!

Im gonna do better than last year I can feel it!!

Mike A!

Hey guys... can I ask someone to tell me how I did again???

I will be back in the States come Thursday evening; however, I would like to know my status...

Thanks!

Mike A!

I will be back in the States come Thursday evening; however, I would like to know my status...

Thanks!

Mike A!

You're up.. big right now (126.58 - 88.98) with Lawmen still having Steve Smith tonight.

Attached a screenshot

So long as Smith doesn't go wild tonight, you should be good. I'm hoping for the same thing in another league I'm in where i'm up by about 30 points and he has Smith going tonight.

Attachments

• osnn-football.jpg
    osnn-football.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 130

Thanks!

Mike A!
Your kicking my butt, that how your doing, good game, had fun watching the scoring.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back