• ESPN

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • FleaFlicker

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hi Temperal :)

I think we had 10 last year so we do have room. The only challenge is that if you join, that puts us at 11, assuming all members from last year return. We can't have odd teams so we need to find another to have 12.

Let's see the results of people who are returning from last year, but consider yourself in :)

Fitzy will probably post some details about how to join our league. As a potential co-commissh, I let him handle all the fun details like that. I just sit back and reap all the rewards of winning !!!

I'll be co-commish, and I'm all in.

Can you post all settings so those of us are lazy can review here instead? ;)
Oh sure you lazy bum.. make me do the work for all you lazy people :)
I'll try to get it together and post it up later today..

If you have room for one more I would love to join in.
We have room for 2 more right now - and depending on who else is coming back, maybe more :) Details on joining the league are in the first post of this thread and contains the correct information. For those that don't want to click the link, it is quoted below for your convenience. The league has 2 empty spots right now so feel free to sign up and we'll sort out how many teams we have left hopefully in the next couple weeks.
To Join, connect to: http://www.fleaflicker.com/ and follow the steps below:

* Create an account.
* Click the "join a league" button and click the "Browse all Leagues" button.
* Search for "osnn" and make sure you uncheck the "Show only public leagues I can join" option since it is a private league.

Password to join the league: osnnfootball

Thank you guys for the info and the invite:). I went ahead and signed up and if you end up with an uneven number of teams I am happy to withdraw to balance things out.

I saw the email but my email was returned so I am answering here...

Im IN again, it cant get anyworse...

Mike A!

So do we have 12 yet?

I've been away for a bit. Forums look very nice.

so long as everyone comes back, we are sitting at 11..

Do we have a ROUGH date as to when we would do the re-draft if we have 12???

Mike A!

Same date as we would have our regular draft..

In general, I'm hoping to plan for the draft sometime between weeks 3 and 4 of the pre-season - so, hopefully right at the end of August or early sept.

how does everyone feel about the last Sun of Aug?

Same date as we would have our regular draft..

In general, I'm hoping to plan for the draft sometime between weeks 3 and 4 of the pre-season - so, hopefully right at the end of August or early sept.

how does everyone feel about the last Sun of Aug?

Can do that depending on the time. Last time it was scheduled I was at church.

would probably be an evening time.. sometime around 8 or 9 central time.. hard to schedule because we're all spread out.

Evening on a Sunday is good... Pacific Time of course. :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back