What host should we use?

• ESPN

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • FleaFlicker

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I won by 0.02 points this week. That has to be the closest matchup in our league's history. *eats a cookie*

Is it a coincidence that 0.02 is the diameter of your pen0r? I think not!

Kinda nervous about the trade with Fitzy, but I was hurting at RB. If Colston can pick it up I think I will be OK.

Seriously? I'm not so sure - I think Wayne has a stronger finish than anyone involved.

I would also think Wayne has more keeper value. I got Wayne from Fitzy last year :eek:

We'll find out next week if Fitzy made a smart decision!

I had the DUMBEST coaching moves of dumb coaching moves...

I pulled Manning, Moore and Washington for Aaron Rodgers, Ladel Betts, and Benson...

:(

Mike A!

You haven't lost yet - while I like my chances anything can happen!

If you only had one of the three I might hold out hope...

But Grant alone has been a beast... it would take a miracle for me to win this one...

This just in - if I beat Fitzy this week he's out of the playoff race :)

I have no comments about my team. :( When they play well and put up good numbers my opponent puts up better number. Bush bleh, and Westbrook, grrrrr.

Has Baseball Season started yet?

I have no comments about my team. :( When they play well and put up good numbers my opponent puts up better number. Bush bleh, and Westbrook, grrrrr.

That's what I'm talking about G-man.

Ohhhh now look at Westbrook, 39 frickin points! But I pulled him, why??? ARGGGGG!!!

well, it's a good thing that I plan on winning this week..
Really?

BTW - can we remove the lift not to add/drop after week 13? I have some slumping/possibly injured players I want replacements for.

speaking of - what do you guys think about ESPN for a host for Fantasy Baseball? Free and they have lots of cool features!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back