Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: Fantasy Football League

Whens the draft?

and how are teams setup?

As in Offense only and team defense?

Offense Only - team defense.

Most rules/scoring scenarios are on the page, although I will probably tweak them before the draft actually happens.

Games start around Sept 10th I think, so probably a week or so before hand.

We can get a popular opinion as to when the draft will be good for everyone.

It's a live draft, but if you miss it Yahoo auto-picks for you based on a players performance last year.

Offense Only - team defense.

Ahhh ok... I know I want to be there I guess time will tell...

Everyone watch out!

The Ron MEXICO Fan club! is coming for your A$$!!

:D

Sweet, welcome ;)

One more and we will have 8, that can be a fun league.

Come on Gonaads you slacker :p

The Gearheads are gonna put the smackdown on ya. :devious:

Now someone is gonna have ta hold my hand through this. :p

Who is the bizzaro lions?

My team gets to trash them first. :p

I'm pretty sure Tdinc is the bizarro lions...that whole Michigan, Detroit thing.

The pigeons? No no, theeeee ummmmm, Grasshoppers, noooo that's not right. Errrrrrrrr, the flightless birds in tuxedo suits! :p

It better be at body temp or I don't want it.

There will be no penguin dung on the football field.

Thank You.

Just broken legs, hyperextended knees, dislocated shoulders and the occasional concusion. :p

OK, I have made a few changes to the league....

• Knocked max teams down to 10 from 20 (more realistic anyways) - still leaves room for two more if they sneak in :)
  • Cleaned up and solidified point values and categories I want to actually have score in :lick:
Anyone have a date/time preference for when we hold the draft? I understand it may be tough with the time zone differential, especially for mlakrid who I think is half way across the world :eek:

actually he can pre-order his draftees, and then the board will go off his pre-order list, in case he doesn't make the draft. Everybody should at least rank their draftees in cse they miss the draft.

Well yeah that too, but it's also fun to have everyone there.

Also if they aren't there, Yahoo will auto-pick for them based on last years performance.

When I signed up it showed Sept. 1st (at 6pm PDT) as the draft day. Has it changed or can you change it to your liking?

I just pushed it far back so we got things settled.

I can change it to anything we want/need.

Login, click on "My Team" and then you will get the option, as shown:

Attachments

• football.JPG
    football.JPG
    151.4 KB · Views: 236

Login, click on "My Team" and then you will get the option, as shown:
Well, Mr. K it appears some of the members willbe enjoying this season with us, but who let that bird on the field, I agree no dung on the field just broken bird heart, and very tried G-men. Have a good season guys, and anyone needing help give me a ring.

Big question, how do you set up your draft? Well I mean how to set up the order for which you want to draft your players. I already adjusted my drafting order the way I want but what about defensive players. Where is that list? Cause the drop down box for Defense has no names. It just has team names.

The point system gives a team defense, based on scores allowed and yardage allowed. This is why you can only pick a team. Just pick a team that you think has a good defense for the season.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back