• ESPN

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • FleaFlicker

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: Fantasy Football League

all set...lol this is going to be a train wreck..LOL!!..Good fun though..:laugh:
Glad that worked then :D

If anyone else has a similar problem, PM me your e-mail and I can send the official Yahoo invite

Go for it, but not sure Yahoo covers that :p

Play anyways, should be fun :D

Will look into an English one.

I have a fantasy but it doesn't involve football ;)

Just the whole team. :p

*runs*

So come on now then, what is your fantasy?

Tis between me and Amanda ;) :p

No actually,it's got nothing to do with football or footballers so nah :lick:

Hey, I already posted the girlie covered in chocolate. And the pics I have of you all covered___, well I ain't showin them ta no one. :speechless:

Never played fantasy footy. I'm thinkin I'm thinkin. :s

Just to give a little bit more of how it works, for those who might not be sure -

It starts with a Live Draft, which means you have to be there to pick your teams. If, for whatever reason you can't make it, Yahoo will auto-pick your team for you. This works on a ranking system which is pulled from last year's performance. Say, for example, Peyton Manning is 1, Tom Brady is 2, Larry Johnson is 3, etc (not actual, just for conversation sake). If you are not there, and you are slotted to pick #2, if the first pick was not Tom Brady, you will get him. So, it kind of works out well for you :D

Once we have our league set, i.e. enough people (I think 20 is a bit high, may lower it to 10 or 12), we can take a poll on when is the best time for everyone to attend the draft. I know there are different timezones here, so we can be flexible about it, find out when the best time is everyone, etc.

Then, basically you just have to have your "team" setup each week. You will have bench players, which come in handy when other players are on a "bye week" (each team gets 1 week off of the 17, so they only play 16 games).

The league format is heads up, so each team plays agains another team each week, therefore it will be in a W-L-T format.

Weeks 15 and 16 are the playoffs, as week 17 usually most starters don't play much because most teams have locked up the playoffs by then.

Hope that helps out a little :)

Currently have 6 people, I'd like to get 2-4 more as 8-10 people would be a nice setup :)

Ok League...The Fantasy Football Draft Kit from the SportingNews includes updated rankings, stat projections, latest player news, injury reports, draft tracker worksheets, expert columns and much more. good stuff :)

Sporting News Draft Kit page & Downloads

^^^Cheater - just kidding :)

We need more players!!!!

^^^Cheater - just kidding :)

We need more players!!!!
Mr. K,
I still don't understand why we can't get any other of our members to play, I quest they're just chicken to look bad, I think you may have to shorten the number of players this season.

I never played it, but i still already joined like a week ago.
Someone gonna have to help me with it :)
Vanquished,
Don't worry it's easy to play, if you havee any question give me a ring.

merged

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. K,
I still don't understand why we can't get any other of our members to play, I quest they're just chicken to look bad, I think you may have to shorten the number of players this season.

I will soon enough, just giving more people a chance. I assume most people just aren't into sports :s

We are still at 6, come on people :D

Gonaads?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back