OSNN Fantasy Baseball Thread

Re: Fantasy Baseball League

sunday will be hard for me.. but if everyone else is okay, I can probably setup my auto/computer draft choices and have it draft for me..

It's by no means set in stone - Matt/Fitz/everyone else - what days/times work well?

I'd rather get it done over the next week or so as things are going to get hectic for me kinda soon.

anytime is really fine.. If I can't make it, I'll let the computer draft for me. As I a haven't followed baseball as closely as I follow football/basketball lately, I'm not 100% sure of even who I want to draft :)

Besides, both my football and basketball teams look nothing like they were orginally drafted and I'm sure my baseball team will be adjusted as the season goes on. :)

Good point - and baseball is a long season (162 games) - yikes!

OK, So Sunday is still looking like the day of choice, just need to work out a time.

KC, looks if it goes on Sunday (Which one), I will be at work from 2:00pm to
10:00pm, so if we do it in the morning I'm cool with it.

I would like to do this Sunday, the 11th.

Perhaps 12 NOON EST?

Gonaads can take a nap after :)

-edit-

Wait a minute, Gonaads isn't even signed up I don't think LOL

Anyone else have a beef with Sunday at 12 NOON?

If no replies from everyone by tomorrow I'll e-mail the league in hopes to get responses.

OK, sent out an e-mail to the league asking for people to let their voices be heard about the draft time.

I don't care. Really. Saturday or Sunday is fine.

Why hasn't 'Nads signed up yet? 'NADS???!?!

You're going to sit this one out? Being from San Fran? Now I'm sad.

I just got a 7th person, hasn't signed up yet but he will today I'm pretty sure.

Come on Gonaads, now we need you so we can be even :D

Fine! Done! Happy!? :p

But you gotta change the time to somewhere around 1PM PDT. I can't do 9AM PDT, I gotta play Taxi for people and I don't want an auto draft for my team. So KC, fix it... Pleeeeeeeeease.

I can do 1PM PDT - anyone else object to that?

I live on the east coast.

Yeah, and? Your a big boy, you can translate that :D

I object.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back