OSNN clan CS screenshots

here is the REAL piccie of me being buggered by xsivforce..

btw dod sucks compared to RTCW>.. why play dod when you can play the REAL deal with rtcw ?

:)

Sazar: When you came out that backdoor in Assault and I was sat on top of the door, watching you look up that ladder, I was thinking "Yes, I hav got him now" :)

Natually sent half a mag into the wall, but I got you down in the end ;)

true... and I was thinking all along... well he really IS a punk... a camping punk @ that :)

heh... my clan does not allow camping.. am too used to that... they ban people for camping...

well actually I had just fallen off the roof onto that point and you came straight out, thought you might have heard me :D

um.. did too mate... was hoping would find you on the ground lol... my mistake :D

A screenshot with my first try at making a custom spray. I will goof around and see if I can make a better one. :)

Gnu is the man for making our custom sprays - ain't seen him for a while tho :S

Go with opengl ... looks so much better... sure your system can cope and it looks and feels so much better... I might not w00p you so much then.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back