osnn christmas logo contest

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
whoever wants to submit an idea for the orb, the mods will vote on which submissions will get to be in the poll

then we'll poll the board for best to use

teh winner will get the grand prize, which is to have their logo displayed at the top of the very most bestest tech site on teh internet

do we have jewelzz's from last year? :D

I win!

Really tho, last year we were this whole other site with this whole other name! So we can't really use that again this year.

And I need something better than mspaint, but I can't install stuff like that on this machine!

Entry #1. Our festive Admins!

Attachments

• orbitlogo1.gif
    orbitlogo1.gif
    18.8 KB · Views: 313
Someone's gotta get the ball rolling..... :D This is my first attempt at anything like this BTW

Attachments

• logo3.gif
    logo3.gif
    12.4 KB · Views: 320
ray_gillespie said:
Someone's gotta get the ball rolling..... :D This is my first attempt at anything like this BTW
Your first attempt? Keep up the work, you obviously have some skill. Nice work! :)

Remember... (hehe) the frontpage and forum logos are different.
If you could keep the current background in (or at least the outer edges of the images in place, will make life very easy :p)

i was thinking like some snow on the logo and put a elf or something hanging off osnn. Or have santa going across the name.

xsivforce said:
Entry #1. Our festive Admins!

I was waiting for you to show up with this. I opened up the picture to see if i could do anything and thought, nah, just wait and see someone will do it.

I like it!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back