osnn christmas logo contest

Here's a simple test. :D

test_logo1.gif

perris said:
...as per other ideas, ...hot babes in mini Santa suits, whatever...stuff to spice it up

Since you opened the door. :rolleyes: :p

test_logo2.gif

Remember... the frontpage and forum logo are different, so we can either use the same one, or pick two different ones.

Although to the trained eye its obvious, please label which you are doing!

Electronic Punk said:
Remember... the frontpage and forum logo are different, so we can either use the same one, or pick two different ones.

Although to the trained eye its obvious, please label which you are doing!

Front Page. :D

Errrrrrrrr... and Forums :eek:

Well here is mine, I just threw this together for the concept for feedback. The size is not right and the OSNN background is not there, but it gives you the idea. Just click on the thumbnail to see the anamation

Attachments

• osnnxmaslogo.gif
    osnnxmaslogo.gif
    71.8 KB · Views: 130
Gave it a whirl

Attachments

• logo.gif
    logo.gif
    13.4 KB · Views: 168
gonaads said:
Since you opened the door. :rolleyes: :p

test_logo2.gif
If you're gonna have a 'hot' woman for one then you HAVE to make one with a 'hot' guy ;)

Damn...we always seem to forgot that there are women on the forums. Why not just have a half man half women to put on the logo? :p

me/doesn't mind having a hot guy for the ladies along with the hot girl

these are looking sharp

rep points for everyone who's submitted

first effot:

will do some more with santa etc :p

Attachments

• forums.gif
    forums.gif
    47.8 KB · Views: 152
Jewelzz said:
If you're gonna have a 'hot' woman for one then you HAVE to make one with a 'hot' guy ;)
There are plenty of pictures of me in my gallery ;)

that should do it then..cool...thanx for pointing that out geffy...now we won't have to put one on the orb

rep points for ya on the way

peekin under the skirt again, hmmmm? :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back